San Francisco. 1856.
About this Item
- San Francisco. 1856.
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco in 1856 showing buildings and natural locations.
- Table of reference: North Bay -- Contra Costa -- Yerba Buena Island -- California Exchange -- Plaza -- Leonards Warehouse -- Rincon Point -- Market Street Pier -- California Street -- Central Wharf -- Catholic Church -- Marine Telegraph -- and Anjill Island.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1856 by Henry Bill in the Clerks Office of the District Court for the District of Connecticut."
- Not listed in Reps.
- Names and Subjects
- Buildings--California--San Francisco--1850-1860.
- Waterfronts--California--San Francisco--1850-1860.
- Prints shelf.
- San Francisco Bay (Calif.)--Aerial views.
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Aerial views.
- Bill, Henry,--1824-1891,--publisher.
- Project Name
- Bird's-Eye View Project
- Physical Description
- 1 print : lithograph, tinted ; 31.5 x 49 cm
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-11-06 12:41:53
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 11744 x 8420
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"San Francisco. 1856.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-6687/wcl006753. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. May 30, 2023.