Browse this collection
- [Antiphonal] [manuscript] (102)
- Desserts of the world (90)
- Alice's adventures in Wonderland (54)
- Jell-O, America's most famous dessert, at home everywhere (54)
- Isolario di Benedetto Bordone nel qual si ragiona di tutte l'isole del mondo, con li lor nomi antichi & moderni, historie, fauole, & modi del loro viuere, & in qual parte del mare stanno, & in qual parallelo & clima giaciono (48)
- C. Plinij. Secundi ... Historiae naturalis libri XXXVLJ. aptissimis figuris exculti ab Alexadro Benedicto ... emendatiores redditi (30)
- Libro di Benedetto Bordone Nel qual si ragiona de tutte l'isole del mondo, con li lor nomi antichi & moderni, historie, fauole, & modi del loro uiuere & in qual parte del mare... (30)
- La revista del Vigia (24)
- The works of Mr. William Shakespear : in six volumes ; adorn'd with cuts / revised and corrected, with an account of the life and writings of the author, By N. Rowe ... (24)
- The works of Shakespear : in six volumes / carefully rev. and cor. by the former editions, and adorned with sculptures designed and executed by the best hands. (24)
Search this collection with other related collections in these groups
233 images/descriptions are openly available.
64 images are restricted; descriptions are openly available.
Browse this collection
The Special Collections Research Center Image Bank is a repository intended to capture the digitized images of Special Collections materials created for incidental requests — such as those from patrons or from curatorial staff for outreach initiatives — and is not associated with full-scale digitization projects. The Image Bank is a phased project that will allow the Special Collections Research Center to quickly locate previously scanned images and keep our typically fragile materials from being handled more than necessary, to make images from our collections more easily discoverable, and to potentially leverage accumulated images into new Digital Collections, Exhibits, or other Outreach opportunities.
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Special Collections. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.