ADS, IHi. The property described contained a story and a half house, built in 1839 by the Reverend Charles Dresser, D.D., who was the first Episcopal clergyman in Springfield (rector, St. Paul's 1838-1855), who performed Lincoln's wedding ceremony on November 4, 1842. The house was later made into a full two-story dwelling. It is now owned by the State of Illinois and maintained as a memorial.
 A cabinetmaker.
 This receipt, written on the back of the contract, is also in Lincoln's hand, except for the signatures. The deed was given to Lincoln on May 3, 1844.
 Seth M. Tinsley, storekeeper and owner of the building where the Logan & Lincoln law office was located.