Wallace Holbrook Krause. / Baldwin.
About this Item
- Wallace Holbrook Krause. / Baldwin.
- [approximately 1851 to 1856]
- Half-length portrait of a young boy. Light hand coloring.
- Case: front cover detached, leather with bird design and two hook-and-eye locks, oval mat, burgundy velvet pad with impressed design.
- Mat stamped in bottom left corner: Baldwin.
- Non-contemporary note of identification on verso of Victorian calling card belonging to a Mrs. Edward W. Hobbie: Wallace Holbrook Krause Father of Frances K. Abbot and Sara B. Krause Hobbie husband of Etta Theresa Dudley Krause.
- Title devised by cataloger.
- Names and Subjects
- David V. Tinder Collection of Michigan Photography.
- Photographs shelf.
- Bates-Krause family.
- Physical Description
- 1 photograph : daguerreotype, partially hand-colored ; plate 82 x 70 mm. (sixth plate format)
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2019-10-21 10:24:07
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 7168 x 8077
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Wallace Holbrook Krause. / Baldwin.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-8842/wcl008920. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 01, 2022.