Woman in dark dress, seated. / Baldwin.
About this Item
- Woman in dark dress, seated. / Baldwin.
- [approximately 1850 to 1860]
- Half-length seated portrait of a woman wearing a dark colored dress. Light hand coloring.
- Case: leather with geometric pattern and hook-and-eye lock, dotted oval mat, red velvet pad with impressed design.
- Mat stamped in bottom left corner: Baldwin.
- Title devised by cataloger.
- Names and Subjects
- David V. Tinder Collection of Michigan Photography.
- Photographs shelf.
- Women--United States--1850-1860.
- Physical Description
- 1 photograph : ambrotype, partially hand-colored ; plate 82 x 70 mm. (sixth plate format)
- The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2019-10-21 10:17:55
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 6984 x 8115
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Woman in dark dress, seated. / Baldwin.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-8837/wcl008915. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 15, 2022.