[Survey from Sprague's Bridge to Stoney Brook, 1820].
About this Item
- [Survey from Sprague's Bridge to Stoney Brook, 1820].
- Baldwin, James Fowle, 1782-1862.
- Digitization note: Due to its large size, this item was scanned in sections, stitched together, and edited.
- Not in Brun.
- Unfinished, pencil survey.
- Author and title from verso.
- Names and Subjects
- Canals--Massachusetts--Maps, Manuscript.
- Manuscript maps.
- Baldwin Maps.
- Brun Guide.
- Maps shelf.
- Middlesex Canal (Mass.)--Manuscript maps.
- Merrimack River (N.H. and Mass.)--Manuscript maps.
- Concord River (Mass.)--Manuscript maps.
- Massachusetts--Manuscript maps.
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. map ; 37.5 x 146 cm.
- Map Scale
- Scale indeterminate.
- Digitized through a gift from Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2019-09-06 13:07:44
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 24747 x 6240
- File Size
- 6 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Survey from Sprague's Bridge to Stoney Brook, 1820].". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-8802/wcl008874. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 29, 2022.