Plan of the Middlesex Canal, Medford Turnpike and river in Charlestown, drawn from a scale of 20 rods to an inch.
About this Item
- Plan of the Middlesex Canal, Medford Turnpike and river in Charlestown, drawn from a scale of 20 rods to an inch.
- Baldwin, James Fowle, 1782-1862.
- Finished, colored map showing river, road, and canal.
- Names and boundaries of property owners shown along the canal.
- Author from verso.
- Names and Subjects
- Canals--Massachusetts--Maps, Manuscript.
- Real property--Massachusetts--Charlestown--Maps, Manuscript.
- Real property--Maps, Manuscript.
- Manuscript maps.
- Baldwin Maps.
- Brun Guide.
- Maps shelf.
- Middlesex Canal (Mass.)--Manuscript maps.
- Charlestown (Boston, Mass.)--Manuscript maps.
- Massachusetts--Manuscript maps.
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 54.5 x 75.1 cm.
- Map Scale
- Scale 1:3,960.
- Digitized through a gift from Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2019-09-06 14:29:33
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 13352 x 9232
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Plan of the Middlesex Canal, Medford Turnpike and river in Charlestown, drawn from a scale of 20 rods to an inch.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-8768/wcl008840. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 29, 2022.