Original plottings of surveys made by Geo. R. Baldwin for the Coolidge family.
About this Item
- Original plottings of surveys made by Geo. R. Baldwin for the Coolidge family.
- Several rough plats of property on both sides of the sheet.
- On one lot the following is noted: Count Rumford owned this lot before 1775.
- Names and Subjects
- Rumford, Benjamin,--Graf von,--1753-1814.
- Real property--Massachusetts--Woburn--Maps, Manuscript.
- Real property--Maps, Manuscript.
- Manuscript maps.
- Baldwin Maps.
- Brun Guide.
- Maps shelf.
- Woburn (Mass.)--Manuscript maps.
- Massachusetts--Manuscript maps.
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. map : outline col. ; 32.5 x 51.5 cm.
- Map Scale
- Scale 1:1,584.
- Digitized through a gift from Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2019-09-06 14:20:03
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 12992 x 7860
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Original plottings of surveys made by Geo. R. Baldwin for the Coolidge family.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-8728/wcl008799. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. January 27, 2023.