[The New York campaign of 1776].
About this Item
- [The New York campaign of 1776].
- Signed inside border at lower right: Ferdinand Joseph Sebastian de Brahm delineavit 1777.
- Finished, colored map illustrating Long Island and Fort Washington campaigns of 1776.
- Table of references identifies important points.
- This map was copied as Clinton Map 143 with the same title.
- Names and Subjects
- Manuscript maps.
- Clinton Maps.
- Brun Guide.
- Maps shelf.
- New York (N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- Fort Washington (New York, N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- New York (State)--Manuscript maps.
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Manuscript maps.
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. map : outline col. ; 34 x 42.6 cm.
- Digitized through a gift from Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2019-07-18 16:22:45
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 8880 x 6672
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[The New York campaign of 1776].". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-8370/wcl008440. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. April 02, 2023.