View of Dorchester Neck, from the mess house on Fort Hill.
About this Item
- View of Dorchester Neck, from the mess house on Fort Hill.
- [ca. 1775]
- Pen and ink, perspective drawing showing the Dorchester peninsula as seen from Boston.
- One of two similar compositions with the same title.
- Names and Subjects
- Manuscript maps.
- Maps shelf.
- Clinton Maps.
- Brun Guide.
- Views, topographical (Boston, Mass.)
- Dorchester (Boston, Mass.)--Manuscript maps.
- Boston (Mass.)--Manuscript maps.
- Massachusetts--Manuscript maps.
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Manuscript maps.
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. view ; 16.5 x 37.3 cm.
- Map Scale
- Scale indeterminate.
- Digitized through a gift from Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2019-07-18 18:07:15
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 9792 x 5768
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"View of Dorchester Neck, from the mess house on Fort Hill.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-8352/wcl008422. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 07, 2022.