[Part of the modern counties of Manhattan, Westchester and Queens].
About this Item
- [Part of the modern counties of Manhattan, Westchester and Queens].
- Finished, partly colored, topographical map showing the area, primarily in Westchester County, from Kingsbridge eastward to Hart Island and illustrating the surroundings of Hell Gate and Flushing Bay.
- Several roads are indicated in Westchester County, and the names of a few householders are given.
- Names and Subjects
- Manuscript maps.
- Maps shelf.
- Clinton Maps.
- Brun Guide.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- Hell Gate (New York, N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- New York (State)--Manuscript maps.
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Manuscript maps.
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. map : outline col. ; 61.5 x 50.1 cm.
- Map Scale
- Scale ca. 1:29,520.
- Digitized through a gift from Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2019-07-18 15:49:06
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 9152 x 10200
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Part of the modern counties of Manhattan, Westchester and Queens].". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-8289/wcl008358. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 03, 2022.