[Part of the modern counties of Westchester and Bronx].
About this Item
- [Part of the modern counties of Westchester and Bronx].
- Digitization note: Due to its large size, this item was scanned in sections, stitched together, and edited.
- Unfinished, partly colored, topographical map indicating the fortifications and dispositions of British and German troops between Fort Knyphausen and White Plains.
- The map has been worked on by sections, and those areas that are finished are very detailed.
- Individual military unit symbols have been colored, and Fort Knyphaused (Washington) and Fort Lee are outlined in detail.
- Names and Subjects
- Manuscript maps.
- Maps shelf.
- Clinton Maps.
- Brun Guide.
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- Fort Washington (New York, N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- Fort Lee (N.J.)--Manuscript maps.
- New York (State)--Manuscript maps.
- New Jersey--Manuscript maps.
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Manuscript maps.
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 164.8 x 84.3 cm.
- Map Scale
- Scale ca. 1:316,800.
- Digitized through a gift from Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2019-07-18 17:36:27
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 11183 x 21884
- File Size
- 12 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Part of the modern counties of Westchester and Bronx].". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-8269/wcl008338. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. February 01, 2023.