[Disposition of the British forces on Long Island, Staten Island, and Manhattan Island, under Cornwallis and Knyphausen].
About this Item
- [Disposition of the British forces on Long Island, Staten Island, and Manhattan Island, under Cornwallis and Knyphausen].
- Pen and ink outline map showing locations of individual units and bounds of Corwallis's and Knyphausen's commands.
- Notes in the hand of John André.
- Names and Subjects
- Manuscript maps.
- Clinton Maps.
- Brun Guide.
- Maps shelf.
- New York (N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- Staten Island (New York, N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- Long Island (N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- New York (State)--Manuscript maps.
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Manuscript maps.
- André, John,--1751-1780.
- Collection Title
- Henry Clinton papers
- Collection Creator
- Clinton, Henry, Sir, 1738?-1795
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. map ; 32.5 x 40.2 cm.
- Map Scale
- Scale indeterminable.
- The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-07-07 17:54:37
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 10569 x 8241
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Disposition of the British forces on Long Island, Staten Island, and Manhattan Island, under Cornwallis and Knyphausen].". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-755/wcl000868. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 11, 2022.