Kee-O-Tuck-Kee : A Pottowattomie Chief / Painted at the Treaty of Green Bay 1827_by J.O. Lewis.
About this Item
- Kee-O-Tuck-Kee : A Pottowattomie Chief / Painted at the Treaty of Green Bay 1827_by J.O. Lewis.
- [between 1835 and 1836]
- Portrait of Kee-O-Tuck-Kee wearing a European-style coat, trade silver armbands, ear and nose rings and what appears to be a red otterskin turban.
- Names and Subjects
- Indians of North America--Portraits.
- Indians of North America--Treaties.
- Indians of North America--Clothing.
- Potawatomi Indians--Portraits.
- Tribal Chiefs--Wisconsin--Green Bay--1820-1830.
- Prints shelf.
- Lehman & Duval Lithrs.,--lithographer.
- The aboriginal port-folio: a collection of portraits of the most celebrated chiefs of the North American Indians.
- United States--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia.
- Physical Description
- 1 print : lithograph, hand-colored ; sheet 43.7 x 28 cm
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-11-06 16:46:43
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 7664 x 10566
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Kee-O-Tuck-Kee : A Pottowattomie Chief / Painted at the Treaty of Green Bay 1827_by J.O. Lewis.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-6804/wcl006870. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. December 11, 2023.