Rosebud Indian Agency, D.T. : Established Sept. 1, 1878, by William J. Pollock U.S. Special Indian Agent. / Drawn and Lith. by James McCoy, Ypsilanti, Mich.
About this Item
- Rosebud Indian Agency, D.T. : Established Sept. 1, 1878, by William J. Pollock U.S. Special Indian Agent. / Drawn and Lith. by James McCoy, Ypsilanti, Mich.
- [between 1880 and 1890]
- McCoy, James, artist.
- Bird's-eye view of the Rosebud Indian Agency in the Dakota Territory (present day South Dakota), ca. 1880-1890, showing a settlement containing a number of European-style buildings and tipis.
- Names and Subjects
- Indians of North America--Aerial views.
- Buildings--South Dakota--1880-1890.
- Dwellings--South Dakota--1880-1890.
- Indian reservations--South Dakota--1880-1890.
- Tipis--South Dakota--1880-1890.
- Prints shelf.
- Dakota Territory--Aerial views.
- Rosebud Indian Reservation (S.D.)--Aerial views.
- Project Name
- Bird's-Eye View Project
- Physical Description
- 1 print : lithograph ; 59.5 x 45 cm
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-11-06 17:07:18
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 14910 x 11102
- File Size
- 12 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Rosebud Indian Agency, D.T. : Established Sept. 1, 1878, by William J. Pollock U.S. Special Indian Agent. / Drawn and Lith. by James McCoy, Ypsilanti, Mich.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-6743/wcl006809. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 05, 2022.