A North View of Fort Johnson / drawn on the spot by Mr. Guy Johnson Sir Wm. Johnson's Son, ; Huteu fecit.
About this Item
- A North View of Fort Johnson / drawn on the spot by Mr. Guy Johnson Sir Wm. Johnson's Son, ; Huteu fecit.
- [approximately 1759]
- View of Fort Johnson in New York, in ca. 1759 showing a series of buildings with fences and streams. In the background is a large hill. The features are labeled with letters, but there is no index provided.
- Names and Subjects
- Buildings--New York--1750-1760.
- Forts & fortifications--British--New York--1750-1760.
- Prints shelf.
- Fort Johnson (N.Y.)--Pictorial works.
- Engravings Hand-colored 1750-1760.
- Etchings Hand-colored 1750-1760.
- Periodical illustrations Hand-colored 1750-1760.
- Physical Description
- 1 print : engraving and etching, hand-colored ; 17 x 23 cm
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-11-06 14:21:19
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 5792 x 5180
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"A North View of Fort Johnson / drawn on the spot by Mr. Guy Johnson Sir Wm. Johnson's Son, ; Huteu fecit.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-6731/wcl006797. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. May 29, 2023.