City of Buffalo. / A.C. Warren. ; W. Wellstood.
About this Item
- City of Buffalo. / A.C. Warren. ; W. Wellstood.
- Bird's-eye view of Buffalo, New York, in 1873 showing a series of buildings and houses, with Lake Erie and downtown in the background. Horse carriages and pedestrians are visibile on the streets. Steeples, smokestacks, and steam boats can be seen in background.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1873 by D. Appleton & Co. in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- Names and Subjects
- Buildings--New York (State)--Buffalo--1870-1880.
- Carriages & coaches--New York (State)--Buffalo--1870-1880.
- Houses--New York (State)--Buffalo--1870-1880.
- Smokestacks--New York (State)--Buffalo--1870-1880.
- Steamboats--New York (State)--Buffalo--1870-1880.
- Prints shelf.
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Aerial views.
- Erie, Lake--Aerial views.
- Wellstood, William,--1819-1900,--engraver.
- D. Appleton and Company,--publisher.
- Project Name
- Bird's-Eye View Project
- Physical Description
- 1 print : etching ; 23 x 31 cm
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-11-06 17:15:03
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 7552 x 6448
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"City of Buffalo. / A.C. Warren. ; W. Wellstood.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-6729/wcl006795. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. June 05, 2023.