Detroit / Exec by G.G. Lange Darmstadt.
About this Item
- Detroit / Exec by G.G. Lange Darmstadt.
- Lange, G. G., artist.
- View of Detroit, Michigan, ca. 1855 showing a large train roundhouse in the center, with trains leaving and entering the city. On the right are a number of steam and sailboats. Several smokestacks and steeples can be seen in the background.
- Names and Subjects
- Railroad trains--Michigan--Detroit--1850-1860.
- Railroad roundhouses--Michigan--Detroit--1850-1860.
- Prints shelf.
- Detroit (Mich.)--Pictorial works.
- Engravings Hand-colored 1850-1860.
- Etchings Hand-colored 1850-1860.
- Intaglio prints 1850-1860.
- Physical Description
- 1 print : engraving, hand-colored ; 27.5 x 39 cm
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-11-06 14:28:04
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 9536 x 7530
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Detroit / Exec by G.G. Lange Darmstadt.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-6714/wcl006780. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 07, 2022.