Map of the La Fontaine farm, city of Detroit, called private claim 44.
About this Item
- Map of the La Fontaine farm, city of Detroit, called private claim 44.
- [ca. 1891]
- From Hubbard Family Papers.
- Pen and ink plat of the farm running from Dalzell Street to the Detroit River showing the property platted for development and indicating the property of Thomas H. Hubbard.
- Names and Subjects
- Real property--Michigan--Detroit--Maps, Manuscript.
- Real property--Maps, Manuscript.
- Manuscript maps.
- Thomas, Frederick, and Robert Hubbard Family Papers.
- Brun Guide.
- Maps shelf.
- Detroit (Mich.)--Manuscript maps.
- Michigan--Manuscript maps.
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. map : outline col. ; 60.9 x 25.3 cm.
- Map Scale
- Scale ca. 1:2,350.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-11-06 14:45:37
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 9429 x 19200
- File Size
- 7 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Map of the La Fontaine farm, city of Detroit, called private claim 44.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-6657/wcl006723. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 07, 2022.