[Part of modern Westchester County].
About this Item
- [Part of modern Westchester County].
- Finished, colored, topographical map of the east bank of the Hudson from Spikendevil to Dobb's Ferry and the lower part of Westchester County along Long Island Sound.
- Roads and waterways are shown, and about one hundred houses are identified with the names of their landowners.
- Names and Subjects
- Manuscript maps.
- Maps shelf.
- Clinton Maps.
- Brun Guide.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- New York (State)--Manuscript maps.
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Manuscript maps.
- Collection Title
- Henry Clinton papers
- Collection Creator
- Clinton, Henry, Sir, 1738?-1795
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 47.2 x 28.5 cm.
- Map Scale
- Scale ca. 1:63,360.
- Digitized through a gift from Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2019-07-18 20:14:00
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 7890 x 11456
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Part of modern Westchester County].". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-654/wcl000766. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. October 04, 2023.