Copied & reduced from a plan made by Mr Cooper for John Haskins & other heirs : Surveyed July 28, 1845 / by J.F.B.
About this Item
- Copied & reduced from a plan made by Mr Cooper for John Haskins & other heirs : Surveyed July 28, 1845 / by J.F.B.
- Baldwin, James Fowle, 1782-1862.
- Not in Brun.
- Pen and ink survey of lots between Kirkland and Cragie streets.
- On verso: Cambridge lands reduced from plan made by Cooper, July 28, 1845.
- Names and Subjects
- Real property--Massachusetts--Cambridge--Maps, Manuscript.
- Real property--Maps, Manuscript.
- Manuscript maps.
- Baldwin Maps.
- Brun Guide.
- Maps shelf.
- Cambridge (Mass.)--Manuscript maps.
- Massachusetts--Manuscript maps.
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. map ; 37.2 x 23 cm.
- Map Scale
- Scale 1:1,200.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-11-06 13:01:44
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 8704 x 11862
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Copied & reduced from a plan made by Mr Cooper for John Haskins & other heirs : Surveyed July 28, 1845 / by J.F.B.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-6497/wcl006567. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 26, 2022.