[Plan of Fort Lernoult and the town of Detroit].
About this Item
- [Plan of Fort Lernoult and the town of Detroit].
- March 29, 1799.
- Colored, finished, topographical plan showing major streets, gardens, fortifications, military complexes, and public buildings.
- Table of references identifies major features of Fort Lernoult.
- Names and Subjects
- Manuscript maps.
- Maps shelf.
- Brun Guide.
- Detroit (Mich.)--Manuscript maps.
- Fort Lernoult (Detroit, Mich.)--Manuscript maps.
- Michigan--Manuscript maps.
- Pascalis Ouviere, Felix,--1762-1833,--former owner.
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 57.7 x 47 cm
- Map Scale
- Scale 1:1,680.
- Digitized through a gift from Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps
- The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2019-09-06 15:06:34
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 8952 x 9744
- File Size
- 6 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Plan of Fort Lernoult and the town of Detroit].". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-630/wcl000741. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 15, 2022.