About this Item
- [Kings Bridge].
- Title taken from verso.
- Finished, colored, topographical map of the north end of Manhattan Island and the manor of Fordham.
- The various forts and redoubts, including Fort Knyphausen (or Washington), are shown in detail along with the encampments of named British and German units.
- Names and Subjects
- Manuscript maps.
- Maps shelf.
- Clinton Maps.
- Brun Guide.
- Kingsbridge (New York, N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- Fort Washington (New York, N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- New York (State)--Manuscript maps.
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Manuscript maps.
- Collection Title
- Henry Clinton papers
- Collection Creator
- Clinton, Henry, Sir, 1738?-1795
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 65 x 75 cm.
- Map Scale
- Scale 1:7,200.
- Digitized through a gift from Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2019-07-18 19:35:34
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 13216 x 10680
- File Size
- 8 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Kings Bridge].". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-618/wcl000729. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. January 31, 2023.