[Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865].
About this Item
- [Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865].
- [before July 1861]
- Head and shoulders portrait, with rounded collar, facing slightly right.
- Possibly photographed by Charles D. Fredricks & Co. Cf. Ostendorf.
- Names and Subjects
- Lincoln, Abraham,--1809-1865--Portraits.
- Photographs shelf.
- James Forsyth papers.
- Presidents--United States--1860-1870.
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Portraits.
- Charles D. Fredricks & Co.,--publisher.
- United States--New York--New York.
- Physical Description
- 1 photograph : albumen print on card mount ; mount 10 x 6 cm (carte de visite format)
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-05-10 16:32:44
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 4148 x 2648
- File Size
- 488 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865].". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-5198/wcl005277. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. February 01, 2023.