[Printed patriotic stationery featuring an image of a clean shaven Abraham Lincoln under seven stars]
About this Item
- [Printed patriotic stationery featuring an image of a clean shaven Abraham Lincoln under seven stars]
- 1861 [December 22]
- AMs to Elisabeth Barnett, [December 22,] 1861. s.l. From a collection of papers consisting of the family letters of Elisabeth Fisher along with financial records, photographs, ephemeral items, and eight miscellaneous items. The most common themes of the letters are family news and finances, fashion, religion, courtship, marriages, deaths, and opinions about the Civil War.
- Names and Subjects
- Bow ties.
- Envelopes (Stationery)
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865--Pictorial works.
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865--Portraits.
- Men, White.
- Presidents--United States--1860-1870.
- Manuscripts shelf.
- Collection Title
- Elisabeth Barnett Fisher papers
- Collection Creator
- Fisher, Elisabeth Barnett, b. 1839.
- Project Name
- Illustrated Manuscripts Project
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-04-10 14:32:33
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 4224 x 5778
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Finding Aid
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Printed patriotic stationery featuring an image of a clean shaven Abraham Lincoln under seven stars]". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-4771/wcl004858. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. February 09, 2023.