Where is Jackson? : Here I am!.
About this Item
- Where is Jackson? : Here I am!.
- [ca. 1862]
- In the left background of a wooded setting, three soldiers peer through spyglasses. In the right foreground, Stonewall Jackson advances from behind a tree, followed by Confederate troops.
- According to accompanying material, the cartoon was possbily drawn by a member of General Pope's staff during the Civil War.
- Names and Subjects
- Jackson, Stonewall,--1824-1863--Caricatures and cartoons.
- Caricatures and cartoons--United States.
- Clinton H. Haskell Collection.
- Prints shelf.
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Collection Title
- Clinton H. Haskell Civil War collection
- Collection Creator
- Haskell, Clinton H.
- Physical Description
- 1 ink drawing ; 12.2 x 13.5 cm.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-07-14 23:58:25
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 2625 x 1333
- File Size
- 226 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Where is Jackson? : Here I am!.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-316/wcl000388. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 03, 2022.