[Schoolchildren of Almont High School]
About this Item
- [Schoolchildren of Almont High School]
- Group photograph of students of Almont High School.
- Handwritten on recto, "Almont High School 1888."
- Names and Subjects
- School integration--Michigan.
- African American school children--Michigan.
- Lapeer County (Mich.)
- Photographs shelf.
- Collection Title
- David V. Tinder Collection of Michigan Photography
- Collection Creator
- Tinder, David V.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-08-14 15:36:09
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 8233 x 6176
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Finding Aid
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Schoolchildren of Almont High School]". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-2069/wcl002160. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 04, 2022.