[Integrated school group from Morton Hill]
About this Item
- [Integrated school group from Morton Hill]
- House of David Studio.
- Group photograph of young schoolchildren.
- Handwritten on verso, image was taken "a few weeks before the Crash."
- Names and Subjects
- School integration--Michigan.
- African American school children--Michigan.
- Berrien County (Mich.)
- Photographs shelf.
- Collection Title
- David V. Tinder Collection of Michigan Photography
- Collection Creator
- Tinder, David V.
- The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-08-14 15:44:33
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 6419 x 6160
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
- More Item Details
- Finding Aid
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Integrated school group from Morton Hill]". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-2061/wcl002152. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 12, 2022.