[Classroom with Native American students]
About this Item
- [Classroom with Native American students]
- Adams, Johnson E.
- Group photograph of students in classroom with teacher at the back.
- Handwritten on verso, "One of our schoolrooms -in session-."
- Names and Subjects
- Indians of North America--Michigan.
- Indigenous peoples--Michigan.
- Ojibwa Indians--Michigan.
- Mt. Pleasant (Mich.)
- Ojibwa Indians--Children--Michigan.
- Isabella County (Mich.)
- Photographs shelf.
- School Children--Michigan
- Mount Pleasant Indian Industrial School.
- Photographic prints.
- Collection Title
- David V. Tinder Collection of Michigan Photography
- Collection Creator
- Tinder, David V.
- The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-08-14 15:55:25
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 6090 x 4816
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
- More Item Details
- Finding Aid
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Classroom with Native American students]". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-1982/wcl002073. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 15, 2022.