Infirmary, Female Department-Kalamazoo Mich.
About this Item
- Infirmary, Female Department-Kalamazoo Mich.
- Snapshot photograph of Michigan Asylum for the Insane interior, including staff and patients. Asylum now referred to as Kalamazoo Regional Psychiatric Hospital.
- Handwritten on recto, "Infirmary, Female Department-Kalamazoo Mich. 1890."
- Names and Subjects
- Psychiatric hospitals--Employees--Michigan.
- Psychiatric hospital patients--Michigan.
- Michigan Asylum for the Insane.
- Kalamazoo County (Mich.)
- Photographs shelf.
- Photographic prints.
- Collection Title
- David V. Tinder Collection of Michigan Photography
- Collection Creator
- Tinder, David V.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-08-14 15:22:22
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 6076 x 5345
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Finding Aid
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Infirmary, Female Department-Kalamazoo Mich.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-1935/wcl002026. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. March 24, 2023.