North America sheet V : The Northwest and Michigan Territories.
About this Item
- North America sheet V : The Northwest and Michigan Territories.
- April 1st, 1833.
- Engraved by: J. & C. Walker.
- Printed by: Russell Penge.
- Below neat line at left: Tanner.
- Shows Indian Boundary of 1829, location of burial mounds, and areas of Native American habitation.
- Names and Subjects
- Indians of North America--Northwest, Old--Maps.
- Indians of North America--Middle West--Maps.
- Indians of North America--Michigan--Maps.
- Mounds--Northwest, Old--Maps.
- Maps shelf.
- Wheat Maps.
- Middle West--Maps.
- Northwest, Old--Maps.
- Michigan Territory--Maps.
- Tanner, Henry Schenck,--1786-1858.
- J. & C. Walker (Firm)
- Physical Description
- 1 map : outline col. ; 30.3 x 39 cm
- Map Scale
- Scale 1:1,800,000.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-07-07 14:57:43
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 11114 x 8794
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"North America sheet V : The Northwest and Michigan Territories.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-1847/wcl001938. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2022.