[The New York campaign of 1776].
About this Item
- [The New York campaign of 1776].
- Pen and ink sketch map illustrating Long Island and Fort Washington campaigns of 1776.
- Key of references identifies important points.
- This map is a copy of Clinton Map 145 of the same title.
- Names and Subjects
- Manuscript maps.
- Clinton Maps.
- Brun Guide.
- Maps shelf.
- New York (N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- Fort Washington (New York, N.Y.)--Manuscript maps.
- New York (State)--Manuscript maps.
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Manuscript maps.
- Collection Title
- Henry Clinton papers
- Collection Creator
- Clinton, Henry, Sir, 1738?-1795
- Physical Description
- 1 ms. map : outline col. ; 32.6 x 42 cm
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-07-07 15:58:19
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 12016 x 9280
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[The New York campaign of 1776].". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-1810/wcl001900. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. March 22, 2023.