Chamber of the Board of Aldermen, 1868 / lith. W.C. Rogers & Co., for Jos. Shannon's Manual, 1868.
About this Item
- Chamber of the Board of Aldermen, 1868 / lith. W.C. Rogers & Co., for Jos. Shannon's Manual, 1868.
- W.C. Rogers & Co. lithographer.
- Names and Subjects
- Miscellaneous prints.
- Prints shelf.
- Interiors--New York (State)--New York--1860-1870.
- Government facilities--New York (State)--New York--1860-1870.
- New York (N.Y.)--History--1865-1898.
- Shannon, Joseph.
- New York (N.Y.).--Common Council.
- Manual of the corporation of the city of New York.
- United States--New York--New York.
- Physical Description
- 1 print : lithograph, color ; image 14.5 x 20 cm, on sheet 22 x 29 cm
- The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-07-07 15:06:08
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 6818 x 6776
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Chamber of the Board of Aldermen, 1868 / lith. W.C. Rogers & Co., for Jos. Shannon's Manual, 1868.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-1757/wcl001847. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 12, 2022.