View of Harlaem from Morisania in the province of New York, Septemr., 1765 / lith. by G. Hayward, 171 Pearl St., N.Y. for D.T. Valentine's Manual, 1863.
About this Item
- View of Harlaem from Morisania in the province of New York, Septemr., 1765 / lith. by G. Hayward, 171 Pearl St., N.Y. for D.T. Valentine's Manual, 1863.
- Alternate Title
- View of Harlem from Morrisania in the province of New York, September, 1765
- View of a grassy riverbank with several houses and a church.
- "Presented to the New York Historical Society by George H. Moore, October 7th, 1862."
- Names and Subjects
- Miscellaneous prints.
- Prints shelf.
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.)--Pictorial works.
- New York (N.Y.)--History--1775-1865.
- Valentine, D. T.--(David Thomas),--1801-1869.
- New York (N.Y.).--Common Council.
- Manual of the corporation of the city of New York.
- United States--New York--New York.
- Physical Description
- 1 print : lithograph, color ; image 14.5 x 28 cm, on sheet 18 x 30 cm
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-07-07 16:12:28
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 7161 x 5947
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"View of Harlaem from Morisania in the province of New York, Septemr., 1765 / lith. by G. Hayward, 171 Pearl St., N.Y. for D.T. Valentine's Manual, 1863.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-1741/wcl001831. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 29, 2022.