Yours respectfully, D.T. Valentine / J. Rogers.
About this Item
- Yours respectfully, D.T. Valentine / J. Rogers.
- Rogers, J. lithographer.
- Half-length portrait of D. T. Valentine, his right hand resting on a pile of books.
- Disbound from: Manual of the corporation of the city of New York, 1866 (New York, N.Y. Common Council).
- Names and Subjects
- Valentine, D. T.--(David Thomas),--1801-1869--Portraits.
- Miscellaneous prints.
- Prints shelf.
- Valentine, D. T.--(David Thomas),--1801-1869.
- New York (N.Y.).--Common Council.
- Manual for the corporation of the city of New York.
- United States--New York--New York.
- Physical Description
- 1 print : engraving ; image 10.1 x 8 cm, on sheet 18.4 x 12 cm
- The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-01-09 16:42:06
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 2258 x 3888
- File Size
- 470 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Yours respectfully, D.T. Valentine / J. Rogers.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-1262/wcl001356. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 11, 2022.