Relics of the past on Washington Heighths : old earthworks on Chittenden's estate - west angle of fort.
About this Item
- Relics of the past on Washington Heighths : old earthworks on Chittenden's estate - west angle of fort.
- Alternate Title
- Title should read: Relics of the past on Washington Heights
- Disbound from: Manual of the corporation of the city of New York, 1866 (New York, N.Y. Common Council).
- Names and Subjects
- Forts & fortifications--New York (State)--New York--1860-1870.
- Miscellaneous prints.
- Prints shelf.
- Washington Heights (New York, N.Y.)--History--Pictorial works.
- Fort Washington (New York, N.Y.)--History--Pictorial works.
- New York (N.Y.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Pictorial works.
- New York (State)--History--1775-1865.
- Valentine, D. T.--(David Thomas),--1801-1869.
- New York (N.Y.).--Common Council.
- Manual for the corporation of the city of New York.
- United States--New York--New York.
- Physical Description
- 1 print : lithograph, color ; image 8.6 x 15 cm, on sheet 11.1 x 19 cm
- The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-01-09 16:45:38
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 2963 x 2735
- File Size
- 662 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Relics of the past on Washington Heighths : old earthworks on Chittenden's estate - west angle of fort.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-1255/wcl001349. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 12, 2022.