Rip Van Dam / J. Rogers, sc.
About this Item
- Rip Van Dam / J. Rogers, sc.
- Rogers, J. engraver.
- Head-and-shoulders portrait of Rip Van Dam, acting governor of the Province of New York from 1731 to 1732.
- Disbound from: Manual of the corporation of the city of New York, 1865 (New York, N.Y. Common Council).
- Names and Subjects
- Van Dam, Rip,--approximately 1660-1749--Portraits.
- Miscellaneous prints.
- Prints shelf.
- Valentine, D. T.--(David Thomas),--1801-1869.
- New York (N.Y.).--Common Council.
- Manual for the corporation of the city of New York.
- United States--New York--New York.
- Physical Description
- 1 print : engraving ; image 9.9 x 8 cm, on sheet 18.0 x 11 cm
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-01-09 16:42:03
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 2172 x 3850
- File Size
- 387 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Rip Van Dam / J. Rogers, sc.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-1250/wcl001344. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 26, 2022.