Harlem Bridge, N.Y. / lith. for D.T. Valentine's Manual for 1861 by Geo. Hayward, 171 Pearl St., New York.
About this Item
- Harlem Bridge, N.Y. / lith. for D.T. Valentine's Manual for 1861 by Geo. Hayward, 171 Pearl St., New York.
- Possibly the location where the modern-day Washington Bridge was built.
- Disbound from: Manual of the corporation of the city of New York, 1861 (New York, N.Y. Common Council).
- Names and Subjects
- Bridges--New York (State)--New York--Pictorial works.
- Swing bridges--Pictorial works.
- Fishing--New York (State)--New York--1860-1870.
- Miscellaneous prints.
- Prints shelf.
- New York (N.Y.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Pictorial works.
- New York (State)--History.
- Valentine, D. T.--(David Thomas),--1801-1869.
- New York (N.Y.).--Common Council.
- Manual for the corporation of the city of New York.
- United States--New York--New York.
- Physical Description
- 1 print : lithograph, tinted ; image 9.0 x 16 cm, on sheet 11.9 x 19 cm
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-11-18 10:58:33
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 2983 x 2896
- File Size
- 557 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Harlem Bridge, N.Y. / lith. for D.T. Valentine's Manual for 1861 by Geo. Hayward, 171 Pearl St., New York.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-1173/wcl001267. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. February 06, 2023.