Government house, New-York, 1795 / lith. G. Hayward, 120 Water Str., N.Y., for D.T. Valentine's Manual, 1852.
About this Item
- Government house, New-York, 1795 / lith. G. Hayward, 120 Water Str., N.Y., for D.T. Valentine's Manual, 1852.
- The Government House, as it was when Governor John Jay lived in it, can be seen in the near background. In the foreground, people mill about a large fenced-in lawn.
- Disbound from: Manual of the corporation of the city of New York, 1852 (New York, N.Y. Common Council).
- Names and Subjects
- Miscellaneous prints.
- Prints shelf.
- New York (State)--History--18th century.
- New York (N.Y.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Pictorial works.
- Valentine, D. T.--(David Thomas),--1801-1869.
- New York (N.Y.).--Common Council.
- Manual of the corporation of the city of New York.
- United States--New York--New York.
- Physical Description
- 1 print : lithograph, tinted ; image 8.7 x 15 cm, on sheet 11.0 x 18 cm
- The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-11-18 11:16:48
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 2944 x 2783
- File Size
- 513 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Government house, New-York, 1795 / lith. G. Hayward, 120 Water Str., N.Y., for D.T. Valentine's Manual, 1852.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-1087/wcl001181. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 19, 2022.