Lawsuit decided by Wouter Van Twiller / H.R. Robinson, lith., 31 Park Row, for D.T. Valentine's Manual.
About this Item
- Lawsuit decided by Wouter Van Twiller / H.R. Robinson, lith., 31 Park Row, for D.T. Valentine's Manual.
- Disbound from: Manual of the corporation of the city of New York, 1850 (New York, N.Y. Common Council).
- Names and Subjects
- Actions and defenses--New York (State)--New York--17th century.
- Tobacco pipes--1600-1699.
- Miscellaneous prints.
- Prints shelf.
- New York (State)--History.
- Valentine, D. T.--(David Thomas),--1801-1869.
- New York (N.Y.).--Common Council.
- Manual of the corporation of the city of New York.
- United States--New York--New York.
- Physical Description
- 1 print : lithograph, tinted ; image 11.6 x 8 cm, on sheet 18.5 x 11 cm
- William L. Clements Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-11-18 11:29:04
- William L. Clements Library Image Bank
- Image Size
- 2713 x 3402
- File Size
- 551 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the William L. Clements Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library IT.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Lawsuit decided by Wouter Van Twiller / H.R. Robinson, lith., 31 Park Row, for D.T. Valentine's Manual.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/w/wcl1ic/x-1084/wcl001178. William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. January 26, 2023.