Access to the full image is restricted.
- Bowdoin College. Walker Art Building
- Image Date
- Sept 1990
- McKim, Mead & White (McKim, Charles 1847-1909; Mead, William 1846-1928; White, Stanford 1853-1906)
- Creator Birth/Death Dates
- 1879- 1919
- Work Type
- Architecture > Universities and Colleges > Museums
- Label View
- Niche with sculpture at north end of east entrance facade
- Accession Number
- Filing Number
- 1U59 2 B787 6.2 W17e
- Copyright Holder
- Archivision (Scott Gilchrist)
- Archivision Inc.
- Film Type
- Image Collection Location
- Imageworks, Art, Architecture and Engineering Library, University of Michigan
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of copies of copyrighted material. The person using this material is liable for any infringement.
- Add to Portfolio