Access to the full image is restricted.
- King's College. King’s College
- Begun 14th century
- Work Type
- Architecture > Universities and Colleges > Colleges
- Label View
- King's Parade frontage, from north
- Accession Number
- Filing Number
- 1E58 2 C22 5.4 K5e
- Copyright Holder
- Archivision, Miro Klement
- Archivision Inc.
- Film Type
- Image Collection Location
- Imageworks, Art, Architecture and Engineering Library, University of Michigan
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of copies of copyrighted material. The person using this material is liable for any infringement.
- Add to Portfolio