Access to the full image is restricted.
- St. Pancras Station and Chambers
- Image Date
- May 1997
- Scott, George Gilbert, I
- Creator Birth/Death Dates
- 1811- 1878
- Work Type
- Architecture > Transportation Facilities > Railroad Stations
- Label View
- View to curved east facade of hotel wing, between porte-cochère and central tower
- Accession Number
- Filing Number
- 1E58 2 L6 8.7 P36e
- Copyright Holder
- Archivision (Scott Gilchrist)
- Archivision Inc.
- Film Type
- Image Collection Location
- Imageworks, Art, Architecture and Engineering Library, University of Michigan
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of copies of copyrighted material. The person using this material is liable for any infringement.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- A323-W04: Lec 13: New Technologies and Tectonic Form items: 26, owner: senkanat