Access to the full image is restricted.
- Katsura Rikyu. Shokintei (Pine Lute Pavilion)
- 17th century
- Hachijo Toshihito 1479-1629; Hachijo Toshitada 1619-1662
- Work Type
- Architecture > Palaces, etc. > Palace outbuildings, stables, etc.
- Label View
- View from northeast
- Accession Number
- Filing Number
- 1J36 2 K9 5.41 S66e
- Copyright Holder
- William Muschenheim
- William Muschenheim Collection
- Film Type
- Image Collection Location
- Imageworks, Art, Architecture and Engineering Library, University of Michigan
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of copies of copyrighted material. The person using this material is liable for any infringement.
- Add to Portfolio