Access to the full image is restricted.
- Regent’s Park
- Work Type
- Architecture > Cities (general views, etc.) > Parks
- Label View
- Perspective view of Macclesfield Bridge (engraving after drawing by T.H. Shepherd, 1828)
- Bib Source Title
- "A history of architecture in London, arranged to illustrate the course of architecture in England until 1800"
- Accession Number
- Filing Number
- 1E58 2 L6 1.2 R4s
- Copyright Holder
- Film Type
- Image Collection Location
- Imageworks, Art, Architecture and Engineering Library, University of Michigan
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of copies of copyrighted material. The person using this material is liable for any infringement.
- Add to Portfolio