Access to the full image is restricted.
- Canterbury Meetinghouse
- New Hampshire
- Work Type
- Architecture > Religious Buildings > Meeting Houses
- Label View
- Detail of floorboard, showing four examples of permanent dancing cues
- Bib Source Title
- "Shaker life, art, and architecture : hands to work, hearts to God"
- Accession Number
- Filing Number
- 1U59 2 C299 2.11 M4i
- Copyright Holder
- Film Type
- Image Collection Location
- Imageworks, Art, Architecture and Engineering Library, University of Michigan
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of copies of copyrighted material. The person using this material is liable for any infringement.
- Add to Portfolio