Access to the full image is restricted.
- Gothic Architecture
- Work Type
- Architecture > Construction >
- Label View
- Cross sections of the naves of Reims and Amiens cathedrals, and the choir of Beauvais Cathedral
- Bib Source Title
- "Light, wind and structure: the mysteries of the master builders "
- Accession Number
- Filing Number
- 1 2 C38
- Copyright Holder
- Film Type
- Image Collection Location
- Imageworks, Art, Architecture and Engineering Library, University of Michigan
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of copies of copyrighted material. The person using this material is liable for any infringement.
- Add to Portfolio