Access to the full image is restricted.
- Head (stone anchor?)
- Pomo (Californian Native American) [unknown]
- Work Type
- Art > Sculpture > Sculpture >
- Bib Source Title
- Objects of myth and memory: American Indian art at the Brooklyn Museum
- Accession Number
- Filing Number
- 3A 0 U59 P7355 H42
- Copyright Holder
- Film Type
- Image Collection Location
- Imageworks, Art, Architecture and Engineering Library, University of Michigan
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of copies of copyrighted material. The person using this material is liable for any infringement.
- Add to Portfolio