Access to the full image is restricted.
- Pages from Random House Encyclopedia
- Day, Ed
- Work Type
- Art > Graphic Design > Graphic systems >
- Label View
- Two pages; lower one with superimposed grid
- Bib Source Title
- "The grid : a modular system for the design and production of newspapers, magazines, and books"
- Accession Number
- Filing Number
- 8G7 1 D394 R36
- Copyright Holder
- Film Type
- Image Collection Location
- Imageworks, Art, Architecture and Engineering Library, University of Michigan
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of copies of copyrighted material. The person using this material is liable for any infringement.
- Add to Portfolio