Access to the full image is restricted.
- Forbidden City. Gate of Heavenly Purity [Qianqing men]
- 1406-1420; rebuilt 1695-1697
- Work Type
- Architecture > Palaces, etc. > Palace outbuildings, stables, etc.
- Label View
- South face, from north side of Hall of Preserving Harmony
- Accession Number
- Filing Number
- 1C54 2 B34 1.2 H42e
- Copyright Holder
- Saskia Ltd. Cultural Documentation
- Scholars Resource
- Film Type
- Digital only
- Image Collection Location
- Imageworks, Art, Architecture and Engineering Library, University of Michigan
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of copies of copyrighted material. The person using this material is liable for any infringement.
- Add to Portfolio